Wait for the command to process and re-install the Windows Photos app. Once that command is done processing, restart your Windows for a good measure. Open the Windows Photo Viewer application and check to see if the issue persists.
- After completing the scanning process of the selected partition or disk, even when using the demo version, you have the opportunity to view the recovered data for free.
- On the next page, click Cloud download or Local reinstall based on your requirements to continue.
- Welcome to Help Desk Geek- a blog full of tech tips from trusted tech experts.
- He attended Kaunas University of Technology and graduated with a Master’s degree in Translation and Localization of Technical texts.
- In those cases, you can try installing the update manually.
- Right-click on the corrupted driver and select Update driver.
So, we advise you to use a tool that will do this for you automatically. Using dedicated software is a quick and safe method to fix this issue. It is very much possible to manually remove the issue, but it is way more time-consuming and you may cause even more problems if you are not sure what you’re doing. A File System error has reportedly been troubling users after they updated their Windows PCs with a new update. Time-saving software and hardware expertise that helps 200M users yearly. Guiding you with how-to advice, news and tips to upgrade your tech life. Wait for Windows to complete the process of scanning the Hard Disk for errors.
Safe Mode and System Restore
You must be a registered user to add a comment. D) Copy these files and transfer them to your PC.
In addition to the system error code, you should understand the context in which it was found. Open the setup file and follow the on-screen prompts to install it. Once the process is complete, check if the error has been fixed. Now, try running the Photos app again and see if the issue has been fixed. If you are still seeing the same error, move on to the next fix.
Command line editing
Ive just got a refurbished laptop that worked excellently for a week but then the screen flickered and went black. The “control alt delete” got a flicker of toshiba logo, but since then nothing at all. Machine seems to be working,fan etc, but no visible signs. Should I just send it back or could it be my unfamiliarity with W10 updates. Having that said, I’m having the black screen issue myself and I’m totally stuck. Finally a solution to the “black screen” problem. Booting into Safe Mode can be used to 0x800736cc win 10 troubleshoot random black screens or black screens encountered during a Windows 10 install.
HP Windows 10 Support Center – Computing
The Update & Setting found on the Microsoft system features is basically for windows update service whereby you can check and solve some errors manually when you see them. I tried all the three solutions but none worked for my HP pavilion g6 notebook.